ALL DAY | Express Delivery to Your Business with SAP Solution Manager
Fee: $595 ASUG Member | $695 Non-member
All Day Seminar: Monday, October 20, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Deliver Software Solutions Fast with Design Thinking and Agile Software Engineering.
The fast pace of technology and the increasing rate of business requirements make it necessary to adopt the right application strategy and platform. Improving the management of end-to-end business processes requires a well-defined process with an early assessment and decision criteria for business requirements.
In this session, with SAP Solution Manager as the single source of truth, you will learn how to integrate hand-overs from design to operations as you build the right things (Design Thinking) and build the things right (Agile Software Engineering). Discover how to achieve rapid innovation and make your corporate rollouts a non-event for the business: By adopting Design Thinking that focuses not only on desirability, but also considering viability and feasibility along the entire innovation process, not relying on ‘gut feelings’ alone.
With Agile Software Engineering methodology, you can understand how to improve the organization of your development teams and make it worth your while with Pilot Rollouts. Walk through the best practice steps to build and deliver a prototype with the Design Thinking approach, coordinating the Business Strategy -> Value Prediction -> Pilot Value Realization -> Corporate Value Realization. Discuss how to prevent conflicts by applying the Pace-Layer application strategy, supporting different velocities of change. Based on SAP’s foundation, you can extend your business processes to drive innovation and differentiation. Obtain information on how SAP Solution Manager helps deliver high-quality support for dual landscapes that cater to the needs of your business. Fast-paced systems of differentiation and innovation achieve tangible and measurable business value, with predefined KPIs available out-of-the-box. In conclusion, you will understand how business process owners can use dashboards for monitoring and analytics to mitigate pain points while providing transparency about impacted business processes.
In addition, obtain the latest information about the planned SAP Solution Manager application lifecycle support for hybrid cloud scenarios to best enable collaboration between you, SAP and your cloud provider.
- Fast-track to deliver business solutions within a few weeks
- Engage with your business collaboratively
- Decision criteria whether a business requirement is suitable for fast track
- Agile Software Engineering methodology to organize development teams
- Lifecycle management that prevents conflicts due to two different paces of change: fast track and foundational track
- Leverage standard building blocks, so you are always ready to consume the latest SAP innovation in your system of innovation
- Leverage industry best practices
- Use tangible, ready-to-run business processes out-of-the-box
- Standardize your ‘system of record’
- Spend your investment on differentiation and innovation