Mobile Event App Features
- Agenda: View the full session agenda, your personal agenda, and related information (session time, room, speaker info, etc). Personalize your schedule, and check in to and evaluate sessions. Please note that hands-on workshops can only be reserved or cancelled through the conference website and not via the mobile app.
- Update: A quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you're attending.
- Activity Feed: See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and "like" and comment on other attendee check-ins.
- Attendees, Speakers, and Exhibitors: See who's at the event, and connect with them through the app.
- Bookmarks: You can "bookmark" any speakers or exhibitors by selecting "Add to Bookmarks" on the info page of that item. You can then access all of your bookmarks in one place by tapping the Bookmarks icon.
- Maps: Access interactive maps of the convention center and show floor.
- Profile: Edit your official app profile, including your name, photo, title, and company, and adjust settings related to messaging and notifications. If you wish to remain anonymous, go to My Profile > Edit Profile and change your name and company to anonymous.
- Badges: Earn badges by completing missions that help you explore the event.
- Leaderboard: See who's earned the most points by being active at the conference, and climb your way to the top with check-ins, posts, survey responses, and other activities within the app.
Features vary by platform. Photo upload is not available on HTML5.